On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 04:09:29PM +0100, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Dear Andy,
>
> In message
> <cahp75vduy7zjfkc4yv-ktt1aekg9ggy6psjaeokgo9ectqx...@mail.gmail.com> you

> > > Too much work to do this way.
>
> If you find bisecting is too much work you probably still do it
> manually. Why don't you use  tbot  to automize such boring and time
> consuming tasks?

The problem with bisect'ing problems like these is always "how do I
wire up updating the board" and not so much "how do I bisect it
quickly".  If you can update the board automatically you can let 'git
bisect run' go off on the problem with a simple script that updates +
runs our test.py code and just the version check test.  That's what I do
anyhow :)

While I think the programmer I have for my minnowboard could be wired up
in such a way, I have not due to general fear of wearing out the SPI.

--
Tom