Hi,

I'm using u-boot v2018.07 within a custom product based on a Raspberry PI
compute module 3. I have a serial console that works for output in u-boot, and
out/input in Linux Land. So basic stuff like wiring, bps etc can be assumed
working.

But I do not get to input any characters, meaning I can't play around with
commands etc.

I rummaged throug the menuconfig and manual but so far to no avail.

Any pointers what could be at fault here, or how to investigate further?

As a note:a later version of u-boot is difficult to use due to the CM3 custom
boot-loader. The most current one used in yocto/zeus - 2019/7 - works with the
standard PI, but *not* with the CM3.

Cheers,

Diez