On 2/19/21 11:18 AM, Giulio Benetti wrote:
On 2/19/21 11:12 AM, Giulio Benetti wrote:
Hi Andre,

On 2/19/21 2:44 AM, Andre Przywara wrote:
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 00:26:19 +0100
Giulio Benetti <giulio.bene...@benettiengineering.com> wrote:

Hi Giulio,

From: Giulio Benetti <giulio.bene...@micronovasrl.com>

Add support for Micronova srl s027_3 board by adding new vendor/board
folders and using in local Makefile the already present
board/sunxi/Makefile. The reason is that s027_3 needs a pin to be asserted to enable lcd before setting controller up and sunxi board doesn't provide
a way to do this customization.

Have you tried CONFIG_VIDEO_LCD_POWER?

Yes, I already use that for DISPONOFF.

I am strongly against introducing per-board code files, and we
definitely won't introduce them just for one GPIO.

I knew it was a strange hack, but I have 2 different pins to be set high
before init video controller. Another idea that comes into my mind is to
handle CONFIG_VIDEO_LCD_POWER as a gpio list and iterate/enable, what
about that?

Or introduce CONFIG_VIDEO_LCD_ENABLE, that would be easier. Here is the schematic of my lcd connector to understand:
https://pasteboard.co/JP3PiYo.png

I have net LCD_PWR that should be CONFIG_VIDEO_LCD_POWER, while
net LCD0_DISPONOFF should be CONFIG_VIDEO_LCD_ENABLE.

At least this is my idea. Do you have any suggestion to make it work?

May I say a word?

Is it possible to wire the LCD0_DISPONOFF (I suppose it is high active) with the same pin routed to a SN74LVC1G04 to the pullup thru the Q6 Transistor?

Supposed there is no such timing restritctions

Regards,
Gianluca
--
Eurek s.r.l.                          |