Dear "Paulraj, Sandeep",

In message <0554bef07d437848af01b9c9b5f0bc5da9d89...@dlee01.ent.ti.com> you
wrote:

> > Test this patch on my beagle board, works fine:
> >
> > Tested-by: Heiko Schocher <h...@denx.de>
> >

> Should I consider this a bug fix and add it to my tree?
>
> I believe the patch itself came after the merge window ended

Yes, all these are bug fixes needed to get the current code working
as expected.  Please apply.  Thanks.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: w...@denx.de
"A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely re-
arranging their prejudices."                          - William James