Hi Fabio,

On 2021-11-28 07:15, Fabio Estevam wrote:
Hi Angus,

On Sun, Nov 28, 2021 at 11:52 AM Angus Ainslie <an...@akkea.ca> wrote:

On imx8m it is more correct to read the data register than the pad status
register.

In output mode the pad status register does not contain the value being
output so we must read the DR for the value.

In input mode the DR will contain the same value as the PSR when the pad
mode is GPIO.

If the pad mode is not GPIO and the pin is an input then 0 is always
returned.

Have you tried setting the SION bit of the pad?

I have tried it with the SION bit set but I thought it would be better
if the dts would match the linux dts and return the same result.

Angus