Hi Marek,

On 2023/02/21 0:53, Marek Vasut wrote:
On 2/20/23 06:50, Kunihiko Hayashi wrote:
This series achieves refactoring of dwc3-generic.

First, dwc3-generic allows DT controller nodes to be children of glue
nodes,
but outside of glue nodes.

To achieve this goal, define a glue-specific function to get controller
node,
look up more reference clocks in the controller node, and initialize
clocks
in children of glue node before access to the controller,

Next, this series exports the structures and functions from the driver
source
to the header, and replaces dwc3-uniphier driver as one implementation
using
them. This expects dwc3-generic to prevent more SoC-dependent codes.

The dwc3-uniphier has original USB node, however, tentatively added its
own
node dedicated to U-Boot. After this refactoring, the driver needs to add
clock entries and PHY driver to enable them corresponding to the
properties
in the original node.

PATCH 1 has been provided below.

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/patch/20221215223822.137739-1-ma...@denx.de/

PATCH 2 is based on the suggested patch from Marek.

PATCH 4-5 and 9-10 have been already reviewed in the previous v1.
    https://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2023-January/505689.html
I think this series is good to go. Do you want to pull this through the
uniphier git tree and send PR to Tom that way , or shall I pick it all
via usb git tree ? I think the former option is better.

Currently I don't have the public uniphier git tree and
the maintainership, so I'd like to choose the latter at the moment.
Colud you please pick it now?

Thank you,

---
Best Regards