Hi Tom,

On 06/07/2023 01:05 PM, Tom Rini wrote:
On Tue, Jun 06, 2023 at 01:19:47PM -0700, William Zhang wrote:
Hi Jagan,

On 06/02/2023 11:56 AM, William Zhang wrote:
Hi Jagan,

On 06/01/2023 11:01 PM, Jagan Teki wrote:
On Wed, May 3, 2023 at 12:29 AM William Zhang
<william.zh...@broadcom.com> wrote:

This patch series is the u-boot port from the recently accepted kernel
Broadcom HSSPI driver patch series here [1]. It includes the
accumulative updates and fixes for the driver from Broadcom. It also
added a new driver for the updated SPI controller found in the new
BCMBCA SoC. The device tree document is converted to yaml format and
updated accordingly.

[1]:
https://lore.kernel.org/all/20230207065826.285013-1-william.zh...@broadcom.com/

Changes in v2:
- Add Álvaro Fernández Rojas as another maintainer

William Zhang (9):
    dt-bindings: spi: Add bcm63xx-hsspi controller support
    ARM: dts: broadcom: bcmbca: Add spi controller node
    arm64: dts: broadcom: bcmbca: Add spi controller node
    spi: bcm63xx-hsspi: Enable SPI drivers by default
    spi: bcm63xx-hsspi: Add new compatible string support
    spi: bcm63xx-hsspi: Fix multi-bit mode setting

This will fix for the upcoming release.

    spi: bcm63xx-hsspi: Add prepend mode support
    spi: bcmbca-hsspi: Add driver for newer HSSPI controller
    MAINTAINERS: Add Broadcom Broadband SoC HS SPI drivers

Patches send the patches related to SPI as separate series.

Also please note that for arch patches, I have moved to tom since I'm
unable to find the proper delate for bcmbca.

Thanks Jagan for the reviews. I will send out two patches series with
updates based on the reviews: one for SPI driver changes and another for
arch/dts/doc changes

There is one issue in separating the patches to SPI only changes and
arch/dts changes.  The new BCMBCA HSSPI driver depends on a new config
HAVE_SPI_CS_CTRL that is added to arch/arm/mach-bcmbca/Kconfig
in the arch change patch series.  So you will get build error on generating
the .config and have to pick that change to avoid that issue. Will that be
okay?

Frankly I'd rather the whole series just come in via Jagan's tree, or if
he's uncomfortable with that, I'll take the whole series if he's fine
with the SPI side.  We don't need to worry about which sub-tree is used
so long as maintainers are happy with the contents, in U-Boot, imho.

Sounds good and thanks Tom! Let me send out the v3 of the whole series some time late today.