What you are doing is the worst thing in the world. You have been
ignoring all my changes which I have been sending for one year, then you
wrote me that I'm not competent to do any kind of programming, later you
wrote that you would ignore all my requests and stop responding to any
questions, then you have removed all my code from u-boot and showed me
as the worst person in the world.

But seems that this is not enough for you. You have to continue
attacking on me, and making everything even worse.

WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME NOW???? WHY YOU ARE CONTACTING ME??? IS NOT IT
ENOUGH WHAT YOU HAVE TO ME?? Or you do think that I forgot what you have
been doing with me last years? Speak up!