Hi Jonas,

On 3/31/24 22:28, Jonas Karlman wrote:
This series adds support for new clocks used in linux v6.8 device trees,
enables use of FIT signature check for checksum validation and fixes

After this series it should be possible to move RK3399 boards to use
OF_UPSTREAM in a future patch once dts/upstream move to a v6.8+ tag.

I have runtime tested this series on following devices:
- 96boards Rock960
- Khadas Edge Captain
- Pine64 PineBook Pro
- Pine64 RockPro64
- Radxa ROCK 4C+
- Radxa ROCK 4SE
- Radxa ROCK Pi 4A
- Radxa ROCK Pi 4B+

This series depends on the following series:
- Enable booting from SPI flash on ROCK Pi 4 [1]
- rockchip: spl: Cache boot source id for later use [2]

A copy of this series and all its depends can be found at [3]

[1] https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/cover/1912469/
[2] https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/cover/1915071/
[3] https://github.com/Kwiboo/u-boot-rockchip/commits/rk3399-dt-sync-v1

That's a patch series I warmly welcome, we've been long overdue an update of Rockchip's DTs in U-Boot.

Here's to hope we can migrate to use OF_UPSTREAM sooner rather than later and this is a very big step in that direction, so thank you.

Cheers,
Quentin