This series introduces support for DTR mode for the Cadence QSPI/OSPI
IP. We have been developing it against the SC594/SC598 from ADI, so
there are some limitations specific to our hardware's capabilities.
Ideally this series could be enhanced with features introduced in a
patch series submitted by AMD, but currently no work has been done to
reconcile the two. So this is somewhere between an RFC patch and
a patch series we wish to submit as-is for inclusion.

Beyond the specific support for the QSPI peripheral, this series also
introduces a more general calibration framework as part of the spi
system in order to facilitate integration of calibration support for
other controllers within a consistent approach.

Ian Roberts (11):
  mtd: spi-nor: Add calibration hook for high speed SPI
  mtd: spi-nor: Octal DTR support for IS25*x
  spi: cadence-quadspi: Enable DDR bit for DTR commands
  spi: cadence-quadspi: enable opcode extension based on command length
  spi: cadence-quadspi: disable automatic write enable
  spi: cadence-quadspi: unconditionally disable auto status register
    reads
  spi: cadence-quadspi: Remove redundant DTR state
  spi: cadence-quadspi: Direct mode does not support zero length
    addresses
  spi: cadence-quadspi: Add support for memory DMA channel transfers
  spi: cadence-quadspi: Add DT control of max Read Delay Capture value
  spi: cadence-quadspi: Implement high speed calibration

 doc/device-tree-bindings/spi/spi-bus.txt     |   4 +
 doc/device-tree-bindings/spi/spi-cadence.txt |  11 +
 drivers/mtd/spi/Kconfig                      |  12 +
 drivers/mtd/spi/spi-nor-core.c               | 246 ++++++++
 drivers/mtd/spi/spi-nor-ids.c                |   6 +-
 drivers/spi/cadence_qspi.c                   | 444 ++++++++++----
 drivers/spi/cadence_qspi.h                   | 105 +++-
 drivers/spi/cadence_qspi_apb.c               | 572 +++++++++++++++----
 drivers/spi/spi-mem.c                        |  24 +
 include/linux/mtd/spi-nor.h                  |  13 +
 include/spi-mem.h                            |  19 +

2.43.2