Le 23/12/2011 17:06, Wolfgang Denk a écrit :
Dear Albert,

In message<4ef49931.7090...@aribaud.net>  you wrote:

The branch is now correctly based above u-boot-arm/master, However, not
all commits are bug fixes. Can you reorganize so that all bugfixes are
in u-boot-tegra-master, and all non-bugfixes are in .../next above
.../master ?

I suggest we don't wait any longer.  There has been more than enough
thime to get things fixed, and instead of adding lots of untested
stuff I rather pull this into the next release.

If you have anything else queued up, then please send your pull
request ASAP.  We skip the tegra stuff.

Right now I have nothing left on master for you to pull.

Accordingly, I'll pull the tegra repo into next.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Regards, Albert.