On 6/27/2012 11:36 PM, Stephen Warren wrote:
On 06/27/2012 11:32 AM, Vikram Narayanan wrote:
Hello Stephen,

On 6/27/2012 7:09 AM, Stephen Warren wrote:
On 06/24/2012 11:21 AM, Vikram Narayanan wrote:

First off, it's great to see some patches for the chip. Thanks. Sorry
for being so nit-picky below; it's a tendency of mine...

Thanks for the detailed review. I'd make a v2 for this.
And I might probably include you in the signed-off-by line.
Hope you don't mind that.

No, you shouldn't add any tags to the patch that refer to other people,
except perhaps a Reported-By, without their explicitly giving those tags.

Also, Signed-off-by wouldn't make sense here since I'm not vouching for
the code or passing it along. Once V2 is posted, I may give an ack or
review tag.

I'm aware of it. :)
Just for the level of details you said to change in the code I said so.
Don't mind that.

Do you have a hosted repo somewhere for this rpi_b stuff?
If so, please post it here or we shall have one, which has all the
patches queued in for the mainline. What do you say? Share your opinions
about this.

I do have a repo. It's at:
https://github.com/swarren/u-boot

However, that's my personal work-space. The RPi patches should
eventually make it into the official U-Boot repositories through the
standard review process. They are:

ARM repo:
git://git.denx.de/u-boot-arm.git

Main repo:
git://git.denx.de/u-boot.git

I'm aware of this too. I'm referring to a public hosting of these RPi patches somewhere, so that it could easily be submitted to the mainline in _one_ shot. Since your initial SoC support patches aren't added to the u-boot-arm, I planned to have everything queued up for submission into the mainline *via* the mailing list. Hope you got my point.