On 08/13/2012 12:11 PM, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
Dear Holger Brunck,

In message<5028ab80.5030...@keymile.com>  you wrote:

time to do updates here I propose the following. I could prepare a branch as you
suggested based on current denx master with this changeset. But where and how
should I push it to git.denx.de? Or will you prepare this branch?

I already did.

is this branch public available? I don't find this branch on git.denx.de.

Oops.  Please try again now.

Actually, the branch does not currently compile due to some changes to the trunk introduced in the meantime. So I am sending a new v4 patch series based on the current master. Please note that the first patch of the new series is cosmetic only and independent from all others.

Thanks,
Gerlando