Hi,
 I am a new member to u-boot mail list.
  I have the source code of u-boot downloaded.I am aware that
/boot,/board,/driver,include/config are the directory of imprtance.

I am trying to read the code.

1.I see that there are lots of other files and lots of APIs in the above
direcories.Can some one  describe/explain which API,which file does what
operation say for ARM boards.

Any document/book suggestion on U-BOOT will be also helpfull on understanding
the API functionality.

2.Suppose I want to debug the U-Boot code.Should I use Abatron BDI2000 hardware
debugger ? OR is there any other method available?(I suppose I can not use
gdb/kgdb)

Regards
Chandan