On 09.09.26 09:50, Ilias Apalodimas wrote:
> Hi Jan
> 
> [...]
> 
>> --- a/drivers/mmc/mmc.c
>> +++ b/drivers/mmc/mmc.c
>> @@ -27,6 +27,7 @@
>>  #include <linux/list.h>
>>  #include <linux/printk.h>
>>  #include <div64.h>
>> +#include <tee/optee.h>
>>  #include "mmc_private.h"
>>
>>  #define DEFAULT_CMD6_TIMEOUT_MS  500
>> @@ -3168,6 +3169,9 @@ int mmc_init(struct mmc *mmc)
>>                                 mmc->cfg->name);
>>         }
>>
>> +       if (CONFIG_IS_ENABLED(OPTEE) && mmc->capacity_rpmb > 0)
>> +               optee_rpmb_available();
> 
> With this we'll end up calling the optee bind methods again for
> discovered devices calling bind_service_list(). I haven't tested this
> locally yet, but is there any chance this ends up binding the devices
> that depend on an RPMB twice?

I don't think we will have an issue here: Either OP-TEE isn't ready yet,
or RPMB wasn't yet when we called it first. So I do not see yet who
actual successful listing could be done twice.

Jan

-- 
Siemens AG, Foundational Technologies
Linux Expert Center

Reply via email to