Don Kibbey
Financial Systems Manager
Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/27/04 08:43AM >>>
No, I can't resize the file to Type 19.  I've run into this with UniDebugger
before, and it is one of the reasons I stopped using it.  I need to use it
now, and I need to find out if there is a way to edit these files.  Thanks.

Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Leach [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 3:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [U2] UniDebugger question

Nick,

Can you resize your file from Type 1 to Type 19?

That does not create intermediate directories.

Brian

On Wed, 26 May 2004 17:03:11 -0400
 Nick Cipollina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I have a BASIC PROGRAM who's name is just long enough that it creates a
>sub-directory in the BP file, but does not go any further than that.  How
do
>I open this program in Unidebugger?  The only thing that is in the
>sub-directory that it created is a '?'.  I can edit it with vi by changing
>to that sub-directory and entering 'vi ?'.  How do I edit it with
>unidebugger?  Thanks.
>

>Nick Cipollina
>

>Pick Programmer
>
>Heritage Information Systems, Inc.
>
>2810 North Parham Road, Suite 210
>
>Richmond, VA 23294
>
>(804)644-8707 x 314
>

>NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: The information contained in this transmission,
>and in any accompanying documents, constitutes confidential information
>belonging to Heritage Information Systems, Inc.  This information is
>intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you
>are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby
notified
>that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in
>reliance of this information, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
>this message in error, please immediately notify us by telephone, at
>804-644-8707 to arrange for its proper destruction.  Thank you.
>-------
>u2-users mailing list
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>http://www.u2ug.org/listinfo/u2-users

>This email was checked by MessageLabs SkyScan before entering Microgen.

This email was checked on leaving Microgen for viruses, similar
malicious code and inappropriate content by MessageLabs SkyScan.

DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please
contact the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Microgen Information Management Solutions
http://www.microgen.co.uk