Hi Karla,
What is the differention you are trying to assert?
I presume you are using the UOJ classes. A java session is a uvcs session -
which is "like" a phantom but for licencing takes up a user if that's what
you're worried about ;-) @tty will be "uvcs". You can't change that.
However, if you were really masochistic you could create a java app that
used the telnet protocol to log in and run whatever... that would then
appear to be a "regular" session.
Stuart

> Hi to all!!
> Im Karla and Im  developing a system in Java that connects to UniVerse.
> And not sure if you know how to help me.
> Our Aplication creates PHANTOM processes in Universe. Do you happen
> to know how can I make them regular ones. (e.g. NOT PHANTOM)??

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have
received this email in error please notify the Spotless IS Support Centre (61 3 9269
7555) immediately who will advise further action.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.