I want to resize a bunch of Dynamic files back to hashed files using the
resize command. The following is an extract of the resize command from the
UniVerse manual.

The part that I am questioning is in italic and highlighted.

RESIZE

Use RESIZE to reorganize a file with a new file type, modulo, and separation,

or to change an existing nondynamic file to a dynamic file. You cannot use

RESIZE to change the parameters of a dynamic file, or to resize an SQL table

to a type 1, type 19, or type 25 file.

>From this I read that I cannot use the resize command to resize a dynamic file
back to a hashed file. However I have tested the command on a Dynamic file and
it resizes back to hashed file and I can read the file.

Any comments out there?

Thanks

Andri