In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes
At any rate Mark, I have never seen a problem using GOTOs that I couldn't
re-create without using GOTOs.  But I think what you're really after is someone
to do this work FOR you.  So show me the purchase order first ...

I have. But that was because the customer's spec spec'd a jump from one structure into the middle of another.

An absolutely dire requirement to code. But that was what they wanted, and refactoring the spec would have been a nasty job. So I coded as per spec, safe in the knowledge that if it blew up I could just say "sorry, but that's what you asked for" :-)

Cheers,
Wol
--
Anthony W. Youngman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
'Yings, yow graley yin! Suz ae rikt dheu,' said the blue man, taking the