A 40019 error is a generic "Write failure" error, which implies that for
some reason the process was unable
to write to FileB.

This being a Type 19 file makes it somewhat interesting.  This means it's
trying to actually create an OS
file with the name mentioned, and is unable to write to it.

Would likely need a bit more detail than this.  OS, UV version,
etc...  Also, after you see said message,
does that record exist in FileB?

Dave