> From: Tsombakos, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Well, I played around some more, and checks the docs again.
> The file is a
> type 19 file, and using that exact code (chaning the file
> name of course).
> Since type 19 and type 1 are "directory" files, I changed to
> use sequential files:
> UniSequentialFile uBP = uSession("TBP", key, false);

Hmmmm... now I wonder if I ought to be using UniSequentialFile, too!
I'm not reading line by line, I'm reading the entire "record", @AM's and
all.  (It's a text file, a report that was "printed" to HOLD.)

Please consider making a new Wiki page (or adding to an existing one)
with what you learned. :)

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.