Search the list archives.  There's a bunch of stuff out there.

This is a good place to start:
http://www.indexinfocus.com/dl/u2list/200210/40370.html

On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 09:09, Perry Taylor wrote:

> Does anyone know of a good discussion of or have some examples of how to
> implement file triggers on uniVerse?  I've read the sections on triggers
> in both the UniVerse SQL Reference and the UniVerse System Description
> manuals but still can't get it straight how to put it all together.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Perry Taylor
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
> the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
> privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
> distribution is prohibited. ZirMed, Inc. has strict policies regarding the
> content of e-mail communications, specifically Protected Health Information,
> any communications containing such material will be returned to the
> originating party with such advisement noted. If you are not the intended
> recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
> the original message.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> ---

Geoffrey Mitchell                                           314-684-1062
Programmer/Analyst                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Knights Direct