-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ross Ferris
Sent: 19 August 2004 00:31
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] [UD] Windows PE - can UV & UD co-exist on the same box ?

I know, RTFM, but .... (as a shortcut)

Can UV & UD co-exist on the same windows box ? I've just tried installing UD
PE on my XP machine (which already had UV & D3 installed), but no joy.
Reports a message with UDTelnet not starting - UD is running as I can access
with console app, just no telnet.

I already had UV Telnet server working on a non-standard port (233, so it
could co-exist with D3 - D3 isn't running though, so it isn't trying to
"steal" port 23) .... I can not see a way to configure telnet port as you
can with UV, so assume [yeah, I know] that UD is stuck on port 23.

Just about to load onto a "real server", but would still be nice to be able
to "play with" on my notebook

Ross Ferris
Stamina Software
Visage  an Evolution in Software Development

---

This email was checked by MessageLabs SkyScan before entering Microgen.

This email was checked on leaving Microgen for viruses, similar
malicious code and inappropriate content by MessageLabs SkyScan.

DISCLAIMER

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged.

If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other
person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information.

In the event of any technical difficulty with this email, please
contact the sender or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Microgen Information Management Solutions
http://www.microgen.co.uk