-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Robert Gisi
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2004 10:38
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] Data Security

  I understand from IBM that there is a problem storing Encrypted data
in a Unidata database because some of the Encrytpion characters are in
conflict with our restrictive characters "Multi-values" ,"Sub-values"
and others. So how is this issue being resolved in the user community?
Please feel free to email me directly since I am aware this is a
sensitive subject. I have an urgent need of a resolution .