When you say "has used", OK, I fit that category.  I had one client about 12
years ago that was running Results on a Microdata.  I worked with them for
about 4 years, so I knew their customized app well at the time.  Good
software, though some parts of it I wouldn't touch with a long pole.  When
their annual revenue exceeded 100 million dollars they felt a need to use
something else.

Personally I try to avoid applications work, but if you'd like to connect
your Results package to remote applications, web-enable it, tie it into
Excel, enable it for credit card processing, etc - lemme know...

HTH
Tony
[EMAIL PROTECTED]