Xtreme Pain HOME edition is kludged version that does not allow many
networking options.  IE.. you can log into a domain. And it is not so easy
to update to the PRO edition from HOME.

Garry Smith
Dir. Info Systems
Charles McMurray Company
V# 559-292-5782   F# 559-346-6169

CONFIDENCE NOTICE:
This is an e-mail message, theretofore may have many accompanying documents,
and is truly for the intended recipient(s) and heretofore may contain data
and information.  Surely any unauthorized review, use, disclosure,
distribution or copying could become arum nauseous.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please look deep within yourself by any means and
immediately forgo digesting the original message.