> Here's a dumb question but what is a constant?  Do you mean an EQUate?

I was dumbly wondering too so I downloaded the manual: A constant can be a
numeric value, such as 25, or a string value, such as inventory. You must
use quotation marks to enclose string values. You can use up to 32,765
constants at one time.

Another reason to use UV?

Regards,
Stuart

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential
and intended solely for the use of addressed recipient(s). If you have
received this email in error please notify the Spotless IS Support Centre (61 3 9269
7555) immediately who will advise further action.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of computer viruses.