POSTED FOR NON-MEMBER.

From: "Jawed  Akhtar - ISD" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi,
Could anybody help me to find below information from my system.
I am running universe 9.6 and Globus ver. 13 on HP-UX 11.0.

1. globus requirement
   1.1 globus database system information(universe) - basic connection informations
      1.1.1 installed IP address
      1.1.2 # of port
      1.1.3 name of database instance
      1.1.4 database user name(Privilege for i,u,d action)
      1.1.5 database user password
      1.1.6 database ownership
      1.1.7 installed system name(hostname of machine)
   1.2 Specific interface business process logic(validation rule, constraint...etc)
      1.2.1 which tables should be reference for make final summary GL table
      1.2.2 schema structure for referened tables
      1.2.3 detail document for business logic(mapping rules)

   1.3 interface type(realtime, batch, period of interface, or deferred mode)
       - depend on business logic

   1.4 interface request/reply type(sender/receiver)

   1.5 # of interface record(avg)

   1.6 Size of 1 transaction record

Thanks in advance

Regd
Jawed Akhtar

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of u2ug.vcf]