What was the exact error message you were getting?  What else has changed?
New version?  Is this UD or UV?  I need more information to be able to offer
any advice.

BTW your work-around is not the same as the original.  I would expect
entirely different results from the two.

Gordon J. Glorfield
Sr. Applications Developer
MAMSI (A UnitedHealth Company)
301-360-8839