We finally ended up just restarting the system. Even the Engineer at Epicor couldn't figure it out. Now, it's all better...

Andrew

On Oct 19, 2004, at 8:57 AM, Bob Little wrote:

David Beahm wrote:

Only if you want it to work. ;)

<quoted>
The UniRPC service is used by UniAdmin, UniObjects, UniObjects for Java,
UniData ODBC, UniOLEDB, and UCI to communicate with UniData on the
server.
</quoted>

Try startunirpcd to get it going again. RTF (Admin) M for a little more info on this. Anyone know what manual gives the debug settings?

HTH,
David Beahm

Andrew McLaughlin wrote:

Holy cow! It was working great on Friday. System hasn't been reboot in a month. Now, suddenly, when I try to connect to Unidata, I get this UniSessionException back. What could it be? I notice that unirpcd is not running (just guessing there). Is that important?

Andrew

Andrew McLaughlin - Business Systems Manager - Shurflo Pump LLC -

nohup unirpcd -d9 > rpc.out 2>&1
Will set the debug level at 9 which is apparently the highest, and will log to the file "rpc.out". At least that's what I was using when I was trying to figure out the unirpcd.
I am not sure what manual this is in.

--
Bob Little
Graphik Dimensions, Ltd.