Now, lets not GOTO there, shall we?  ;-D

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mark Johnson
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 19:53
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [U2] [UD] running a subroutine

Ditto: This could be replaced with my single PRINT statement.

The whole jist of this single PRINT line program is that virtually ANYTHING
can be put on one disposable program line and used over and over. These 2
examples only work with OCONV/ICONV. How about some boolean test programs,
[] test programs, subroutine test programs, arithmetic, cursor positioning,
LEN, FIELD, INDEX etc programs. Would you have a separate test program for
these as well.

P.S. I'm surprised that this doesn't get flamed for the GOTO's. This list is
usually GOTO-phobic.