Hello all,

I have a file with 2 dictionaries.  One called DT and the other TM:

    DT
001 V
002 @DATE               I also tried DATE() and got the same thing
003
004
005 5R
006 S

    TM
001 V
002 @TIME               I also tried TIME() and got the same thing
003
004
005 6R
006 S

When I run a simple UniQuery statement, I get exactly what you'd expect

LIST WORK.ORDER DT TM SAMPLE 5

WORK
ORDER. DT... TM....

584367 13449  74797
593333 13449  74797
628402 13449  74797
663471 13449  74797
698540 13449  74797
5 records listed

HOWEVER...

When I run this through UniOjects, I get:

LIST WORK.ORDER DT TM SAMPLE 5 01:48:20 Oct 27 2004 1
WORK
ORDER. DT... TM....

584367 13450   6500
593333 13450   6500
628402 13450   6500
663471 13450   6500
698540 13450   6500
5 records listed

I am running UniData 5.2 on AIX 4.3.2.

It's around 20:48 on 10/26/2004 as I write this.  The time and date is right
on our Unix box and it's correct on my XP PC.  My control panel, regional
and date and time setting are correct also.  I am on the East Coast of the
US.  (and it seems to be off by 5 hours, hmmmmmmmmmmm)

Where does UniObjects get the @DATE and @TIME variables?  Thanks.

Ed Burwell