From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Amy Cook
Sent: Tue 11/2/2004 4:36 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2][UD] merging data - fuzzy keys

Wow...do you ever have overlap? A bill-to and ship-to with the same
name, and in the same city....but different customer numbers in your
production database? What if someone spelled something wrong or with a
different abbreviation in your excel db than your production?

If you had the key to your customer master, it'd be easy...write a
little upload utility from a flat file, or an update query using odbc.
Any chance you can get that to add to your excel db?