On my test system the connection is slow but after that I feel it is
just fine.
grs

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Tabor
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 1:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] UniObjects.NET speed/performance - PERFORMANCE SURVEY

*** Now you've got me wondering... ***

We're considering moving from UO to UO.NET due to a considerable amount
of our non-MV programming is in VB.NET anyway.  I'm getting the feeling
that UO.NET is generally slow, but then remembered, this conversation is
one-sided so far.

On the flip side of this conversation, can we get a feel for how many
people are experiencing performance issues, and how many are finding
it's working just fine?

Simple SLOW/FINE answers are fine, but feel free to explain answers or
comment further if you'd like.

Thanks, for the help
Dave