From: Mats Carlid [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 11 November, 2004 3:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [U2] UV 10.1.2 ?

>> And I ran a program with ASSIGN 'Hi>' TO SYSTEM(4002)
>> and it orudced the expected prompt  but the select prompt became
>> '>Hi>'     !!!!

GWK BEPERK/LIMITED (REG: 1997/022252/06)
POSBUS 47 PO BOX 8730
DOUGLAS

Direkteure/Directors: NB Jacobs, FJ Lawrence, J v/d S Botes,
JH Coetzee, JGD Smit, JF Jacobs, AO M|ller, JW Smit,
WG M|lke, JG Stander, JH van Dyk(MD/BD), JG Jacobs, A M|ller, M van Zyl,
Sekr/Secr: E van Niekerk.

Hierdie e-pos is onderworpe aan 'n vrywaring beskikbaar by:
http://www.gwk.co.za/DisclaimerVrywaring.asp
This e-mail is subjected to the disclaimer that can be viewed at:
http://www.gwk.co.za/DisclaimerVrywaring.asp