-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Piers Angliss
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2004 13:33
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] What the h*** happened to subject lines ?

Allen,

<rant>

talking of "achieve" s (Ms$ spellchecker ?) getting full of  "fluff"

1. What has your post got to do with PICK Assembler Language ?

2. As I understand it, the Digest is a consolidated posting so that
subscribers receive a number of postings grouped by (sometimes totally
irrelevant) subject once per day instead of each individual posting as it is
made. digests are available on both u2-users and u2-community

3. I thought we tried to avoid "top-posting" on this list ?

</rant>

Come on guys, we owe it to Clif to keep the standards up