-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jay Falck
Sent: 18 November 2004 21:20
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [U2] [UV] Help with fnuxi

I have some data files that I can't run fnuxi on because they have
triggers.
How do I successfully move these files between *NIX and Windows without
having to drop the triggers?

Jay Falck, CISSP, CHSS

Unicorn Computing

512-563-4132

The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and for the
use of the addressee only, unless otherwise indicated. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose to others this
message or any attachment. Please also notify the sender by replying to this
email or by telephone +44 (0)20 7896 0011 and then delete the email and any
copies of it. Opinions, conclusions (etc.) that do not relate to the official
business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it.  IG Markets Limited and IG Index Plc are authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority and, in Australia, by the Australian Securities
and Investments Commission.