Version of Wintegrate prior to 5 used to have this problem. We run 5.2 which
works fine with device licensing on terminal server.

Looks like Accuterm need a new licensing DLL from IBM.

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of John Jenkins
Sent: Sun 28/11/2004 11:46
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] UV Citrix Accuterm

The problem may be that AccuTerm seems to be using the IP address of the
Citrix server to identify when it should be using the IP address of the
client PC.

You should check with AccuTerm that they are using the appropriate Windows
system calls and librarikes - different calls are used to get the client IP
address and the terminal server IP address. Could be a library version
issue....

(i.e. 10 sessions per server rather than 10 sessions per client - yes?)

Seen this before.......... wIntegrate, SBClient and Dynamic Connect use the
client IP address

Regards

JayJay

<snip>

I'm not certain of  the ramifications of Citrix, but my understanding is
you get 10 concurrent login sessions per licenced AccuTerm user.    So if
you licence Accuterm on a single-user basis, that user can login
concurrently 10 times... IIRC site licences covering 50 and 250 users are
obtainable, thereby giving *each* logged-in user 10 concurrent
sessions....   At least, that's my understanding of Dynamic Connect and
wIntegrate "device licencing"........

>Any ideas will be most appreciated... We need to get off these old antique

The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and for the
use of the addressee only, unless otherwise indicated.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose to others this
message or any attachment.  Please also notify the sender by replying to this
email or by telephone +44 (0)20 7896 0011 and then delete the email and any
copies of it.  Opinions, conclusions (etc.) that do not relate to the official
business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it.  IG Markets Limited and IG Index Plc are authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority and, in Australia, by the Australian Securities
and Investments Commission.

name of winmail.dat]