-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mike Randall
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 09:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [U2] [ot] hpux11/uv10 validate user login

Not true.  Redback database requests are handled by dedicated universe
processes (responders).  These responders are logged in under the Redback
user ID setup by the administrator.   Requests for data or processing come
in anonymously via the web to the responders.   Any additional
authentication/security must added by the developer at the application
level.

Mike Randall