So far, it has been good, easy to convert to, since it accepts PCL.
I have found that most printer control codes work...except...

I haven't been able to figure out how to get it to select the
output bin.

It has two bins...I tried Ec & l # G  (using both 1 and 2), but both
select the upper bin.

Does anyone know if the lower bin can be selected?

This is for output...I have been successfull in getting it select the
input bins ok.

It's funny to watch people's faces when they are making copies, and
a print job starts printing...Like...I didn't copy that.

George

George Gallen
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Accounting/Data Division
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ph:856.848.1000 Ext 220

SLACK Incorporated - An innovative information, education and management
company
http://www.slackinc.com