<quote who="Brian Leach">
>> Sounds like the kind of thing that would happen if the file
>> had a lot of overflow.
>>

> Or a very badly designed index, or trigger.
>
> Any of those possible?
>
> Brian

We don't have any triggers on those files. There are no indexes on one of
the files and the other one has 5 indexes. Come to think of it, I've not
tested the file with no indexes because they became corrupt a few days ago
and I removed all of them and forgot to re-add them over the weekend.

I'll have to check the process on that file again and see what happens
without the indexes.

Karl