"Mark Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> posted:

:: One of my clients would like to replace their pre-printed forms
:: with those generated by the system. Basically the form has been
:: re-created in MS Publisher and saved as a PRN file.
::
:: I understand that there is some magic to send the form, keep the
:: job open and then send the data for the form. This will most likely
:: be HP PCL per my insistence but there maybe some Canon network
:: printers brought into the mix.
::
:: UV AIX RS-6000.

I've used a program called FormTrap that does this exact job.  It's a print
postprocessor which takes the character-based report output and merges it
with a form definition, then sends the combined print job to the laser, fax,
or whatever.

http://www.FormTrap.com

I have some substantial experience installing this software and defining
forms, etc.

--
Lawrence M. Kessler, MBA, CDP
Space City Systems