-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Carolina Lizama
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 8:44 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] UV - GROUP.STAT.DETAIL

Is there a way (a command or logic) to determine which records resides
in which bucket inside a hashed file, assuming we dont have the Hasing
Algorithm. I just want to simulate the output of GROUP.STAT.DETAIL
through a Basic Program.

Carol.

>GROUP.STAT.DETAIL ERROR.DETAIL
Type description= Hashed, keys end in numbers.
Bytes  Record.id   File= ERROR.DETAIL  Modulo= 269  Sep= 4  Type= 2
   388  807
   404  269
   368  538
------