Try putting a blank line at the end. Sounds daft but we have the same
problem and that fixes it for us.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tim Plummer
Sent: 08 February 2005 17:22
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] wIntegrate Editor question

We recently switched out Unidata server from Tru64 Unix to Solaris.
Since the switch we have a peculiar thing happening when using the
wIntegrate Editor. It works normally if you are modifying a paragraph
that already exists but gives an error if you write a new paragraph and
try to upload it. I have checked Unix permissions and there is write
access to the file. Anyone seen this one before?

Tim Plummer, MBA

Director of Administrative Computing

Grand Canyon University

The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and for the
use of the addressee only, unless otherwise indicated. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose to others this
message or any attachment. Please also notify the sender by replying to this
email or by telephone +44 (0)20 7896 0011 and then delete the email and any
copies of it. Opinions, conclusions (etc.) that do not relate to the official
business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it.  IG Markets Limited and IG Index Plc are authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority and, in Australia, by the Australian Securities
and Investments Commission.