There is a command called "IAM" in universe that does that. So on the TEST account you can create a VOC paragraph called TEST.SYN and put PA :@AM: IAM TEST.SYN
That paragraph would only run when you logged to TEST.SYN, it wouldn't change anything if you logged to just TEST

That might work.
-Dianne

Nick Cipollina wrote:

Is there a way to set up a synonym account in UniVerse.  Say I have an
account called TEST and the path to the account is /home/TEST.  I want
to create an account called TEST.SYN who's path is also /home/TEST.  I
have figured out if I edit a record in UV.ACCOUNT called TEST.SYN and
put /home/TEST in field 11 that I can logto TEST.SYN and it will take me
there, but when I type in WHO it tells me the account is TEST.  I want
to set up the account so that when I say WHO it tells me TEST.SYN, but
is actually using all of TEST's VOC entries.  Is this possible in
UniVerse?  Thanks.

Nick Cipollina

Pick Programmer

ACS - Heritage Information Systems, Inc.

2810 North Parham Road, Suite 210

Richmond, VA 23294

(804)644-8707 x 314