-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Laura Hirsh
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 5:57 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Test

Hey Kevin,

Glad to hear that the programming competition went well! It sounded
like such a great idea... I'm guessing <big grin> that you wrote
something using.... ahhhh... SB+??? Would you mind sharing some
details for those of us who weren't able to attend? Like, what was the
app? What were the specifications? How many people entered? How was it
judged? Inquiring minds want to know!

Anyway, I hope the rest of the week goes well too!

-Laura