-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Farrant
Sent: 23 February 2005 13:57
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] [UV] MASTER OFF <port>

Yes we're in the process of rolling out sudo to our IT staff and
removing root access but we have not been able to get MASTER OFF to
work.

I was always led to believe that MASTER OFF is a cleaner way to drop
Universe sessions rather than killing the sessions at unix level.

Mike Farrant
IT Manager, Premdor UK