-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jacques G.
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 1:28 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: [U2] [UV] Default Catalog?

I've been working on a Universe 10.xx on an Dec Alpha
machine, I found an account where a subroutine was
being called and the routine wasn't catalogued in that
account.  It wasn't catalogued globally as well.

There seems to be some default at work where if the
subroutine isn't catalogued, it checks in the library
of the calling program ?  (Like the include statement
?).

I've previously worked on versions 6.xx to 9.xx on a
HP-UX and I don't remember it doing this.  (But then,
most of the routines I used were usually in a
different library there)

Is this something new ?