-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Adrian Matthews
Sent: Saturday, 5 March 2005 2:59 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Universe objects licence

Maybe it's just the Windows version that doesn't work like that then.

IBM support themselves confirmed to me that the scenario you state
doesn't work and we can see it on out servers.

We have several running enterprise licenses that can handle 10
connections from wIntegrate but without access to the device key the
UniObjects sessions can't use the same pool.