-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wendy Smoak
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 9:01 AM
To: u2-users@listserver.u2ug.org
Subject: RE: [U2] Getting CR instead of @ at colon prompt

> From: Anthony Youngman
> In the editor, use the R command and do R PTERM -KILL "^^X"
> That will actually put "^X" in the file. Now things SHOULD (I hope)
> work.

I just deleted the LOGIN paragraph and started over.  I can get ^X to
appear in the LOGIN paragraph using ^^, but again, ^ jumps back to the
beginning of the line the way @ used to.  At this point it's the
principle of the thing-- this SHOULD be possible.  Obviously, since
our other accounts have it!

:AE VOC LOGIN
Top of New "LOGIN" in "VOC".
*--: I